Monday, March 5, 2012

Got Anxiety?

This post is coming from a book called " Everyday Joy Journal" by Janice Hanna.  I love this journal and I thought I would share an excerpt from it.  This post is going to be on Anxiety.  Everyone has anxiety, sometimes to the point that it over takes our thoughts.

Know My Heart

"Have you ever asked the Lord to give you an "anxiety check"?  He longs for you to live in peace, but that won't happen as long as you're driven by worries and fears.  Today, allow Him to search your heart.  Ask Him to dig deep.  Are there cobwebs that need to be swept out?  Things hidden that should be revealed?  Let God wash away your anxieties, replacing them with His exceeding great joy!"

Psalm 139:23 NLT says,
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts."

Let God carry your worries!  He wants you to live a life that depends on Him, so you can trust Him and learn that He will carry you all the way.

Love In Christ,

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment