Monday, June 20, 2011

God Possible

It is amazing to think of all the things God can do!  The Bible is written proof of that!  I took my son to Seaworld this past Saturday and even though I had been before; I was able to look at it a little differently than when I was a kid.  While my son was "wowed" by the big animals, I was "wowed" by how amazing God is!  It amazed me that a 1200 lb killer whale could jump so high out of the water in such a perfect arch and land gracefully back in the water(as gracefully as a giant whale can).  Or the sea lion that glided through the water with such grace and speed with ease!  God created these animals to do these exact things and each has a purpose as to why they can arch so perfectly or why they can speed through the water.  I saw seaworld in a whole new way, which allowed me to reflect on my own life's journey and how God has made so many things possible in my little world that I just don't deserve. 

God makes everything possible according to His will!!  There are so many things in my life that he has made possible that I can't even count them!  Some things are big and some are small but they all add up to His will for me!  There has been times where money was so tight, that I thought how are we going to make it to the next check, when there are bills to be paid and groceries to be bought, but God made it possible for us to make it to the next paycheck and still be able to pay the bills and buy groceries.  God will always provide for us, but you have to have faith and believe in Him.

The bible has so many stories about God and all the things He made possible!!  Page after page, book after book tells us of women being barren, but God making it possible for them to bare a child, God sparing lives when there didn't seem like there was a way, and most of all Jesus dying on the cross for all of our sins past, present and future and then raising from the grave so we could have eternal life!!!  GOD POSSIBLE!!!!!

God has made so many things possible for me in my life and he can do the same for you!  You just have to let go and let God!  You have to have faith and believe in Him. God is someone that you want to have on your side at all times!  He will never leave you nor forsake you!  With God ALL things are possible!

Isn't it amazing to know ALL things are Possible with God!  That is great reassurance! 

Love in Christ,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment