Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Little Things

Today was a very stressful day for me at work with everyone out of the office, except for me and the pharmacy dept. trying to hold down the fort.  Anyway, on the way home I was listening to the my usual, christian radio station, trying to get rid of my bad mood, when my 3 yr old in the back started singing and dancing to the song on the radio.  He started doing all kinds of moves and smiling and giggling, which in turn made me start smiling and I was laughing so hard at his little dance moves that I had tears rolling down my cheeks.  For about 3 minutes the car was full of joyful song and laughter.  In that moment I thanked God for that little moment in the car.  It totally changed my attitude and the rest of my evening was fabulous.

All it took was this little moment in the car to turn my attitude.  Sometimes God sends us these little moments right when we need them.  How AWESOME is our God that he gives us these little moments when we need them the most.  I just had to share my overwhelming gratitude that I have for what God does in my life, even the little moments of laughter on the way home.  OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD and always has our back even when we are not looking.

Always look for the blessings that are given to you big or small.  God knows what you need and when to bless you.  Usually it is when you least expect it!!!

Oh yea, check back because this week we are doing a brand new topic!  This month is all about appearance so we will be discussing all kinds of topics!  You don't want to miss it!!

Love in Christ,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment