Friday, January 4, 2013

Resolution

It's the new year, and for most people, that means making a new resolutions!  I personally did not make any new year's resolutions for 2013!  I used to make resolutions in the past, but never seemed to keep them.

I am so glad that with God we always get a chance to start over at any point that we ask for forgivness!  When we accept Jesus as our persoanl Lord and Savior, we are given the great gift of enternal life and the fact that we can ask for forgivness whenever we mess up or do something wrong.

Our slates become clean again and we are given another chance to show God's love and do right in the world.  This is the best resolution that I can think of!  I am so thankful that God loves me so much that He gave his son to die on the cross, that I can have my sins washed away and I can become "white as snow" again.  Thank you Jesus, for the best resolution!

The Lord says, "Now, let's settle the matter. You are stained red with sin, but I will wash you as clean as snow. Although your stains are deep red, you will be as white as wool. "  Isaiah 1:18

And yet, I am the God who forgives your sins, and I do this because of who I am. I will not hold your sins against you." Isaiah 43:25

Love In Christ,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment