Monday, August 13, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness

I am sure I have posted on this topic before, but it never hurts to be reminded, right?  I cut coupons every week before I do my grocery shopping on Saturday.  I usually have a lot of extra coupons that are about to expire or I have duplicates of.  I take all the coupons with me when I go to the store(I have a coupon binder, I know sad).  If I know I have a coupon for something and I find a better deal without the coupon, I will simply place the coupon on the item that the coupon is for.  I leave it for the next person to find.  If I find some that are about to expire that I know I want use before it expires, I will leave those as well on the item. Makes me smile.  Who knows what the other person that finds that coupon might be going through and that coupon being there might just make their day.  It's the little things that make me happy and I know that is the same for other people as well.  See you can do random acts of kindness anywhere.  I deemed myself the "coupon fairy", lol.  This past Saturday I think I left about 10 coupons all over HEB!  Hopefully it helped someone out.  I didn't know them or their situatuion, but the kindness that I showed by just the act of leaving a coupon behind might just have made them smile. 

There is someone always watching us, even if you think no one is.  This is just one way that I can kindly do something for someone else. I am not in it for the "thank you" or the regonition; I am simply showing God's love even if it is through a coupon!

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.” (Epehsians 4:32)

Remember: ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

Love in Christ,

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment