Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ponder This...

I was driving to work this morning, listening to the radio like I always do when a verse in a song got my mind to reeling. The verse talked about how God loves us so much that He gave His only son to die for our sins. ONLY son!! Think about it, before we existed, you, me, moms, dads, aunts, uncles, grandparents, brothers, sister, etc. God gave up His ONLY son for us! He loves us that much, even before we or our great, great, great grandparents came to be. I have a 4 yr old son that I love more than anything and would do anything for. So, when I think about how much more God loves him than I it is really hard to comprehend. It's ok, because we are not supposed to comprehend or understand God's ways. It is too much for our human brains to take. So, pondering the fact that God loves all of us more than our parents and families could ever do, blows my mind! Plus the fact that He loved us before we even existed is CARAZY!!! So, just a little something to think about this week. God LOVES YOU no matter what!!!!!

John 3:16. "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only son..."

Love In Christ,

Alicia


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment